- 2 analog inputs: for the 0-5V and 0-33V range, for measuring voltage, direct current (additional sensors needed), temperature sensors, photoresistors - dusk sensor, pressure sensor and many others.
- Digital input in 1-Wire standard - measurement of up to 8 DS18B20 temperature probes.
- Digital input in I2C standard - for many different sensors or outputs extension.
- Serial bus (UART 3.3V).
- 2 logic inputs - as a status monitor (open/close door, PIR sensors, etc.), as button for manual switching.
- 1 relay (NO, C, NC).
- Measurement of supply voltage and temperature on the board.
- Configuration via the website.
- Support for SMS commands and notifications.
- Changing the output state by making a call from an authorized number.
- Support for up to 100 numbers authorized for the call function.
- Support for HTTP (GET) and MQTT communication protocols.
- Calibration of sensors.
- Calculating the difference of readings from inputs.
List of currently supported sensors and devices
Analog inputs (voltage measurement in the inputs range, others supported in firmware)
- DC current sensors: ACS711EX_15, ACS711EX_30, ACS709_75, ACS711LC_12, ACS711LC_25, ACS711LC20, WCS1800, LA100P, R=0.1Ω, R=0.01Ω, R=0.05Ω
Logical inputs (digital)
- magnetic sensor of door opening, etc.
- temperature sensor DS18B20
- humidity sensors: BME280 (humidity, temperature, atmospheric pressure)
- particulate matter sensor SPS30 (PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10)
- outputs extension OUT1-4 PCF8574
- CO2 sensors MH-Z16, MH-Z19
- Ozone sensor GMQ125
MODBUS port (via an additional RS485 converter)
- 2-way energy meters SDM120M and SDM72D-M (power, energy, voltage, current and other readings depending on the meter)
- Danfos controller EKC 202C
- Options under development, new features might be added.