tinyESP - WiFi controller
TinyESP is a universal WiFi controller with open-source ESPEasy firmware. The use of the popular ESP8266 module means that despite the extensive equipment, the controller is cheap. After initial configuration, the device can be conveniently managed via the website. An optional extension is the 0.96 inch OLED display that can be mounted on the controller board.
The device is already programmed!
- Power supply via 5V micro USB or Li-Po battery with battery charging function and switching between battery and power supply.
- 1 relay with NO, C, NC contacts.
- 1-Wire bus for DS18B20 temperature sensors.
- Analog input for measuring voltage up to 5V or battery voltage.
- Universal logical or pulse input.
- I2C bus for connecting various sensors with 2 connectors: 1.25mm (supports tiny BME280) or 2.0mm.
- Button to wake up the display, reset to factory settings, to upload the software.
- UART serial port (3.3V voltage) - for programming or connecting sensors, e.g. CO2 measurement.
- Expansion port with 2.0mm connector for any use (2 GPIO shared with buzzer and IRLED diode).
- 2.54mm socket connector for connecting 0.96 inch OLED display.
- Buzzer - can be used e.g. as an audio notification.
- IRDA - IRLED sending diode for sending infrared control messages to many different home devices.
The software has very rich possibilities of cooperation with Domoticz or OpenHAB servers, supports the MQTT protocol (can be connected to mqtt.ats.pl), and also allows remote control of other devices. It also allows for simple automation triggered by exceeding values (Regulator - level control).
It is possible to upload other versions of the ESPEasy system with support for other peripherals. This can be done through the website in the Tools/Update Firmware tab. Only use the firmware for the ESP8266 device with 4MB flash memory.
Information about the ESPEasy system is available at https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasy, along with firmware files at https://github.com/letscontrolit/ESPEasy/releases.
Examples of application
- Environmental measurements (temperature, humidity, smog, CO2, lighting).
- 0-5V voltage measurements.
- Logical status monitoring 0-1.
- Cyclically sending measurements to your own server (Domoticz, OpenHAB and others) or to mqtt.ats.pl.
- Control of devices using a relay or an IR sending diode.
- Turning on the buzzer or relay via the http command from another device, e.g. Lan Controller.
- Simple automation, e.g. switching on the relay after exceeding the setpoint from the sensor.
- Sending notifications by email.
- Preview of current data on the display.
- Simple distance measurement.
- RFID reader support.
- and many others…
||WiFi 2.4GHz 802.11bgn
||72 x 40 x 3mm (without DIN handle)