- WCS1800 through hole current sensorHall effect current sensor for […]
- Lan Controller v2 housingUniversal housing fit to Lan Controller […]
- Extension cable Splitter RJ11Extension cable SPLITTER DS18B20 SENSOR […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 60 cm60cm cables are suitable for […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 35 cmThe cables with a length of 33cm […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 30 cmThe cables with a length of 30cm […]
- AC Current Clamp Sensor SCT-01Non-invasive current transformer, […]
- Current Sensor Carrier -75A to +75A ACS709This board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -31A to +31AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -15.5A to +15.5AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- Air quality sensor SDS-011Air quality sensor SDS-011 use laser […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensor with 15cm cableThe magnetic contacts are an important […]
- Modules sensor watherTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Power supply […]
- Waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20 1mTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Temperature […]
- Light detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect light. […]
- Rain detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensorMagnetic sensor are essential component […]
- Magnetic water level CMW55Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW65Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW45Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW35Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Infrared distance sensor 20-150cm SharpSharp is analog distance sensor using […]
- Moisture/flooding sensorSensor is open electric curcuit with […]
- PIR motion sensorPIR sensor type HC-SR501 allows for […]
- Temperature sensor DS18B20 1Wire to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor with cable and RJ11 […]
- The temperature sensor PT1000 to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor based on PT1000 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 AM2302Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor AM2320Digital sensor with I2C bus output. […]
- Dusk sensorDusk sensor are circuit of specially […]
- Relays board 10A v3Accessory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Control board ON/OFF/PWMThe board is designed as an overlay on […]
- PoE injector 4xLAN/PoEPoE injector with reseting board. It […]
- Splitter DS18B20 sensof for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire input (Screw […]
- Splitter RJ12 sensor DS18B20 for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire and I2C input […]
- Tile relay to the Lan controller/ GSM v3 12VThe 1 relays board. After connecting to […]
- Relays board 16A x 5 to LAN/GSMAccesory board with 5pcs of high […]
- Expansion Board v3 LiteProvide simple exit of ports IDC10-1 […]
Firmware and Documentation
Next version of mobile application for using with tinycontrol devices connected to mqtt.ats.pl server.
NOTICE- OLD VERSION SHOULD BE DELETED BEFORE INSTALL!
Added PWM control and new way of authorization.
Work with Lan Kontroler v3 and WR-01 (Sonoff Tasmota) .
CHANGELOG AND FIRMWARE FILES ONLY FOR VERSIONS HW3.5 HW3.6 HW3.7
NOTICE: firmware and manuals for version 3.0 of Lan Controller are in ARCHIVES now.
Improvements or removed bugs:
– in Events sending by mqtt in Events;
– setting inputs for DIFF2 i DIFF3 after restart;
– power setup in POWER/ENERGY (in firmware 1.19 was multiplied by 1000);
– reconnecting to MQTT server
– GSM module support by serial port;
– added support for barcode or QR code readers (TTL 9600-8-N-1 like YHD M300), read code is send as payload by mqtt;
– added support of ultrasonic distance meter JSN-SR04T-2.0, in Mode 2. Also added in Events;
– added section in MQTT “send after changer”for INPT1, INPT2, BARCODE. Mqtt payload is send if there is change on inputs or barcode reader scan code;
– added 3 email messages ( so there are 4 now: email1…email4) , added also 8 fields for message definition . Each emailX message has 2 text fields: first for text sending during event activation, second after desactivation (back);
– added possibility to add variables in sending by email text – same rule as in http ulr or OLED;
– added keeping state of all outputs (OUT0….OUT5, PWM0…PWM3) after a power outage, if there is backup battery connected to connector behind INPxD inputs.
Improvements or removed bugs:
– DHCP – waiting time on address increased from 2 to 4 seconds;
– in OLED support on I2C;
– new MQTT library , include LWT;
– bacup file loading;
– Scheduler saving;
– automatic daylight time change;
– TLS (prior SSL) encryption for HTTPS, EMAIL(port 465), MQTTS(port 8883), SNMP v3, switching on encryption (in Network tab) will cause a longer page load to over 1s when login. You must accept the certificate, which is not underwritten by confidential CA. Depend on web browser closed padlock will be present or not. But connection will be encrypted, green padlock on left upper bar in Lan Controller menu will present it, GMAIL accounts are supported now, but setup in account menu is little complicated because of Google security policy – description in online manual will be publicised 14Nov.;
– VIN as a source in Power/Energy;
– 1-wire sesor list can be edit now, each press of “read ID…” button show next sensor ID ;
– Events list can be edit now;
– Schedulerlist cen be edit now;
– MQTT Connection as a source in Events, main application is switching between autonomous stae (with no internet connection) and only control by MQTT server.;
– MQTT as output in Events , send mqtt payload when any input generated event. Main application are sensors or logical inputs alerts;
– MQTT receive EVENT1-8 topics, can be used to more advanced remote control of virtual events from server;
– MQTT send “impulse time” to topic inpt1 i inpt2 when “impulse time” option is chosen in INPD, can be used for collecting data from machine cycles time;
– air pressure sensor (BME280)- elevation level can be add to show normalized pressure;
– added DIFF3, at present each of the four 48v batteries (12V) can be measured separately;
– added indication of export/import power of SDM120M i SDM72 electicyti meters in Power/Energy tab. It enables balance tracking and beyond switching on/off load when export/import of energy is changing – important for PV;
– power P1-P4 as a news ource in Events, applications as above;
– separation ( SDM meters) of Modbus RTU (RS485) to Modbus tab, RS485 converter in HW3.7 can be connected to free pins: IDC10-1: GPIO1 (pin10) to Tx i GPIO2 (pin8) to Rx. In older HW3.5 i 3.6converter can be connecet only to UART Tx, Rx as earlier. Firmware support both connection automatically. Thanks this separation both MOdbus and serial port UART can be used same time, for example energy meters and GSM module;
– slave ID can be edited in w Modbus RTU, it allow using few different sensors on Modbus;
Modbus RTU converter connection in version 3.5, 3.6 (to serial pin) and in version 3.7 (to GPIO1,2 pins).
NOTICE: Lan Controllers needs SDM energy meters setup to 9600b/s transmission by Modbus RTU. Please use meter setup (button) to change this parameter.
Firmware 1.11 25.08.2019
– Modbus TCP server (test version) allow read input/outputs by Modbus controller like Siemens LOGO
Firmware 1.10 25.08.2019
– support energy meter SDM72D-M – modbus RS485 communication
– support ZMPT101(AC meter) for inputs INP5A i INP6A (allow 3 phase monitoring with SCT013)
Firmware 1.09b 31.07.2019
– time measurement on INPD1 and INPD3
For starting this function first select checkbox Impulse Time near above inputs. Inputs INPD2 lub INPD4 should be connected to GND (after turn on controller function AND usally initialized by machine operation). Each reset to GND on inputs INPD1 i INPD3 should start time measurement and show it in window. Resolution 1s.
Feature can be used for machine cycles time measuring.
Firmware 1.08b 11.07.2019
– website display
– 1 -wire reading
– SCT, ZMPT sensors measurements
– PT1000 on INP1A i INP2A measurements
– DS7 i DS8 added to DIFF1 i DIFF2
– except xml files with Lan Controller parameters or date json format can be read by :
where xxx -name of json file.
Firmware 1.06b 10.06.2019
shifted symbols for humidity sensor
problems with analog sensors when used for both DC and AC signals.
Firmware with new web interface!
reading energy after turn-on
writing SMS box in GSM tab
completely new look of www interface
better support for small displays
new organization of Scheduler and Events
better language translations
support for new sensors:
current through hole WCS1800 high DC voltage HVSR25.