tHAT2 + GSM overlay
For Lan Controller HW 3.7, 3.8
Version extended with GSM module, currently available in version tHAT_IDC10 with IDC10 connectors for connecting a relay board.
The tHAT overlay offers an additional 4 relay outputs in open collector standard, which are controlled from the PWM outputs. The board also has a RS485 converter to support Modbus. OUT1-4 relay outputs and supply voltage, analog inputs INPA1 and INPA2 as well as voltage 3.3V to supply sensors are also led out.
- 8 open collector outputs to control the relays, IDC10 connector, compatible with the relay board, OUT1-4, PWM0-3 outputs
- RS485 module for communication in the Modbus standard, A+ and B- outputs
- GSM SIM800C module with GPRS support
- SIM card connector in the nano SIM standard
- antenna socket on the board and attachable GSM antenna
- battery of supercapacitors to maintain the operation of the module and controller, to send notifications about power failure
The GSM overlay enables LC
- Controlling outputs via SMS (on/off/reset).
- Sending SMS as an action in Events.
- Sending HTTP requests (e.g. cyclical sending of readings) over the mobile network.
- Sending MQTT data (e.g. sensor readings, controlling outputs) over the mobile network.
The GSM module uses a serial port, therefore the port is no longer available for connecting other devices or sensors.