Examples of application
- Watchdog for checking the Ethernet connection and possible device reset.
- Control of temperature or presence of people in the server room and remote or automatic response.
- Transmission of weather conditions on the occasion of images from IP cameras.
- Automatic switch-on of the stove when the temperature drops below the set value and switch-off when it rises.
- Controlling the activation/deactivation of lighting or other devices remotely, according to the program or at dusk or dawn, brightness control.
- On/off control simultaneously from wall switches and from the device.
- Twilight switch.
- Irrigation control - no more tedious checking into the garage to modify the watering time - now we'll do it from behind the desk.
Installations and industry
- Temperature control and possible simple automation of central heating installations.
- Temperature and pressure control as well as possible simple automation of the solar installation.
- Measurements of temperature, energy and detection of emergency situations in heat pump installations.
- Monitoring of the supply voltage and possible automatic switching to backup sources.
- Remote control of energy consumption via pulse output of the electricity meter.
- Remote monitoring of the machine's operation, determination and comparison of the length of machine cycles, detection of emergency situations, measurement of energy consumption per element production cycle.
- Remote switching on of remote devices from a simple operator panel.
- Remote (via cable or wireless) transmission of commands for the output of one Lan Controller from the input or event of another Lan Controller.
Renewable energy and energy saving
- Monitoring of power and energy, for example, the ability to work with 2-way meters and load switching (local via relays or via http, mqtt) when we have excess energy fed into the network.
- Regulation of heat pumps, air conditioners according to local or remote schedule and temperature measurement, remote switching off, switching on - as a control element you can use a relay to connect a resistor to the existing measurement device on the thermistor.
- Measurements of solar installation operation.
- Wind turbine operation measurements.
- Simple battery control, measuring each battery in a 48V battery.
- Measurement of energy consumption by direct current consumers.
- Monitoring and control of temperature and humidity in greenhouses.
- Cyclical control of feeders and other equipment in farming.