IP Power Socket 5G10A v2 Pro
New version of the managed Power Socket IP Power Socket 5G10A v2 Pro with additional sensor inputs and backup 12V DC.
Power strip in Rack 19 inch standard, equipped with 5 independently managed 230V sockets. Management of the strip can be done via the embedded web server or via the SNMP protocol. In addition to the Ethernet socket, the strip has a temperature sensor input in 1-Wire standard (DS18B20). It is possible to support up to 4 sensors (1 to 4 splitter on sale).
- Management via WWW or SNMP v2.
- Temperature measurement inside the strip.
- Possibility to measure temperatures from 4 1-Wire sensors.
- Event Config - adjustable delay of turning on outputs after switching on the strip.
- Event Config - the ability to program sockets on/off depending on the temperature.
- Event Config - the ability to program sending an e-mail or SNMP trap when the temperature reading meets the given condition.
- Watchdog - the ability to control up to 5 IP addresses and react in case of no response.
- Scheduler - it is possible to program up to 10 time events to turn on or off the socket (only sockets 1-5).
- Remote - the ability to remotely control via the Lan Controller website.
- NTP support for automatic time setting according to reference servers.
- new in Pro Battery backup 12V DC.
- new in Pro Analog measurement of voltages below 36V (displayed in the interface as InpV).
- new in Pro INP1D and INP2D digital inputs (Logic inputs Low = 0-0.8V, High = 0.8-20V).
|Quantity of sockets
||Cable with plug
||Ethernet 10 Mbit/s
1-Wire - support for up to 4 sensors via RJ11.
Examples of application
- Server cabinets.
- Low power heating control.
- Power supply for devices requiring remote control.
- Power supply for devices requiring temporary on/off.