- Lan Controller v2 housingUniversal housing fit to Lan Controller […]
- Extension cable Splitter RJ11Extension cable SPLITTER DS18B20 SENSOR […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 60 cm60cm cables are suitable for […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 35 cmThe cables with a length of 33cm […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 30 cmThe cables with a length of 30cm […]
- AC Current Clamp Sensor SCT-01Non-invasive current transformer, […]
- Current Sensor Carrier -75A to +75A ACS709This board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -31A to +31AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -15.5A to +15.5AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- Air quality sensor SDS-011Air quality sensor SDS-011 use laser […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensor with 15cm cableThe magnetic contacts are an important […]
- Modules sensor watherTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSPower supply […]
- Waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20 1mTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSTemperature […]
- Light detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Rain detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensorMagnetic sensor are essential component […]
- Magnetic water level CMW55Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW65Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW45Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW35Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Infrared distance sensor 20-150cm SharpSharp is analog distance sensor using […]
- Moisture/flooding sensorSensor is open electric curcuit with […]
- PIR motion sensorPIR sensor type HC-SR501 allows for […]
- Temperature sensor DS18B20 1Wire to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor with cable and RJ11 […]
- The temperature sensor PT1000 to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor based on PT1000 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 AM2302Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor AM2320Digital sensor with I2C bus output. […]
- Dusk sensorDusk sensor are circuit of specially […]
- Relays board 10A v3Accessory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Control board ON/OFF/PWMThe board is designed as an overlay on […]
- PoE injector 4xLAN/PoEPoE injector with reseting board. It […]
- Splitter DS18B20 sensof for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire input (Screw […]
- Splitter RJ12 sensor DS18B20 for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire and I2C input […]
- Tile relay to the Lan controller/ GSM v3 12VThe 1 relays board. After connecting to […]
- Relays board 16A x 5 to Controler GSMAccesory board with 5pcs of high […]
- Relays board 15AExtension to GSM controller V2 or Lan […]
- Tile relays to the Controller Gsm v3Accesory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Expansion Board v3 LiteProvide simple exit of ports IDC10-1 […]
Documentation and Firmware
CHANGELOG AND FIRMWARE FILES
1. In recording descryption of events in Scheduler
2. Displaing T1, H1 when logged as user
1. Support for RTC modules: DS1307 and more precise DS3231 connected by I2C bus. For right time from modules should be connected after switch Lan Controlelr off and next power on.
2. Added SNMP trap sending
3. Added differential DIFF1 and DIFF2 virtual inputs as sum or difference any of analog inputs
4. Added support for GSM SIM800L module connected by serial port.
Module allow send SMS with defined text from Events to one number and receive and control OUT;s by SMS as 3 commands: reboot, on ,off usage:
1234:reboot 0,2,4 t10 - reset OUT0, OUT2, OUT4 for 10s, 1234- authorisation code,
1234:reboot 1 - reset out1fro 5s (default time if not setup parameter t)
1234:on 1,2 - switch on out1 i out2
1234:off 1,2,3 switch off out1, out2, out3
1. In Events in 2nd condition- was displayed wrong state
2. Date setup correction
3. Support negation from logical inputs INPD in Events now
1. Support for new I2C Bosch BME280 sensor - temperature, humidity, air pressure. Only one humidity sensor can be displayed, if both BME and AM2320 are connected, only BME280 will be active
2.Support for serial port CO2 sensors: MH-Z16 and MH-Z19
3. Added Automatic daylight saving time checkbox (in Time)
4. Added backup/restore settings to/from file, very useful to setup more device for same settings.
5. Added displaying state of OUT's and PWM's in Events
6. Added displaying DIFF1 ,2 on Status page
1.Added OLED 128x64 display support with I2C bus. Refresh display each 3s
2. Added P1,CO2 i PM2,5/10 value to SNMP and event table
PM2.5 - iso.126.96.36.199.1.76188.8.131.52
PM10 - iso.184.108.40.206.1.76220.127.116.11
Sensor numbers for http url and OLED setup:
PM10 - 58
OLED display setup:
there are 4 lines, each line can display a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and sensor values same way as for http url. So %, 2 digit as sensor number and divider, example:
%062 - show power supply voltage divided by 100(2), to display value after comma,
%611- show uptime nr 61, depend on third digit-minutes (1), in sekonds(0) and hours(2)
Display is initialized by power start.
Added command "read" for mqtt - send mqtt packet with chosen sensors- for use mainly by mobile app,
2. "pwmf" i "pwmd" PWM command setup frequency and duty cycle in mqtt
pmwf0 11111 - setup pwmf0 for 11111Hz
pwmf1 22222 - setup pwmf1 for 22222Hz
pwmd0 10 - setup pwm0 ducty cycle na 10%
pwmd3 60 - setupa pwm3 ducty cycle na 60%
example mosquitto_sub: mosquitto_pub -h mqtt.ats.pl -p 1883 -t xxxxx/yy/cmd -m "pwmd2 55" -u user -P password
3.Added support for 4...20mA sensors with our add on board with precise resitor 165ohm.
4.Added multiplication window for analog inputs for 4-20mA sensor or using own resistor divider.
5.Added mqtt status connected on mqtt tab
6.Added virtual event to Remote Control,
Removed bugs or corrections:
1.More precise VIN voltage measurement
2.Sign number in http client setup increased to 255
3.ON/OFF PWM, was inverted,
4.Reset time out - also for use in Events
5.ICMP period time increased from 255 to 65535s
6.Small fixes in Remote Control,
7.stability of operation improved
NOTICE !! After upgrade http settings will be reset, please write them. Backup not work for this upgrade well, next backup datas can be restored.
New features: 1.Added support for ZMPT101B- AC voltage measurement 2. To DIFF inputs added power and energy comparison P1-4 E1-4 3. Offset and multiplication on inputs works with AC current and voltage sensors (SCT, TR) now.
Added in Event - choice of 0 or 1 state for outputs OUT, PWM, EVENTS
Added in Event - now 4 http url’s, setup in Http Client
Added in Event - now 4 SMS notification, setup in Serial port/GSM SIM800L
Added in Event - now to email notification is put value from conditional sensor
Added in Control out- checkbox Lock Outs - blockade for website buttons, Events or Scheduler work normally.
Added up to 50 virtual users, who can controll by http GET. For login only one admin and one user as before.
Added pull-up option by INPD inputs. This way internal pull-up inputs to 3,3V can be switched off.
Added acknowledge that user reseted device - by clicking on Uptime filed- change color from Red to Orange. The we can know if device was restarted themselves or from blackout or by us.
In bistable option in INPD inputs.
In Scheduler - now 50 events really work, earlier only 32.
In software for working with GSM daughter board.
Added 2 temperature sensors support of DS18B20, DS7(61) i DS8(62), now 8 sensors can be displayed
More Events - now 20 can be setup
Added numbers of sensor on OLED tab. Thanks it display setup is easier.
In Events 5-8 solved wrong setup.
First beta version of mobile application for using with tinycontrol devices connected to mqtt.ats.pl server
Work with Lan Kontroler v3 and WR-01 (Sonoff Tasmota)
Next version of mobile application for using with tinycontrol devices connected to mqtt.ats.pl server.
Added icons inside app.
Work with Lan Kontroler v3 and WR-01 (Sonoff Tasmota) .