- WCS1800 through hole current sensorHall effect current sensor for […]
- Lan Controller v2 housingUniversal housing fit to Lan Controller […]
- Extension cable Splitter RJ11Extension cable SPLITTER DS18B20 SENSOR […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 60 cm60cm cables are suitable for […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 35 cmThe cables with a length of 33cm […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 30 cmThe cables with a length of 30cm […]
- AC Current Clamp Sensor SCT-01Non-invasive current transformer, […]
- Current Sensor Carrier -75A to +75A ACS709This board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -31A to +31AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -15.5A to +15.5AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- Air quality sensor SDS-011Air quality sensor SDS-011 use laser […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensor with 15cm cableThe magnetic contacts are an important […]
- Modules sensor watherTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSPower supply […]
- Waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20 1mTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSTemperature […]
- Light detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Rain detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensorMagnetic sensor are essential component […]
- Magnetic water level CMW55Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW65Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW45Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW35Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Infrared distance sensor 20-150cm SharpSharp is analog distance sensor using […]
- Moisture/flooding sensorSensor is open electric curcuit with […]
- PIR motion sensorPIR sensor type HC-SR501 allows for […]
- Temperature sensor DS18B20 1Wire to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor with cable and RJ11 […]
- The temperature sensor PT1000 to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor based on PT1000 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 AM2302Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor AM2320Digital sensor with I2C bus output. […]
- Dusk sensorDusk sensor are circuit of specially […]
- Relays board 10A v3Accessory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Control board ON/OFF/PWMThe board is designed as an overlay on […]
- PoE injector 4xLAN/PoEPoE injector with reseting board. It […]
- Splitter DS18B20 sensof for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire input (Screw […]
- Splitter RJ12 sensor DS18B20 for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire and I2C input […]
- Tile relay to the Lan controller/ GSM v3 12VThe 1 relays board. After connecting to […]
- Relays board 16A x 5 to Controler GSMAccesory board with 5pcs of high […]
- Relays board 15AExtension to GSM controller V2 or Lan […]
- Tile relays to the Controller Gsm v3Accesory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Expansion Board v3 LiteProvide simple exit of ports IDC10-1 […]
Lan Controller v3.5
Next version of produced from many years Lan Controller.
Below description applies for hardware version (HW) 3.5 and 3.6
This differences applies only for production principles.
Compared to version 3.0 version 3.5 has faster processor with 108MHz clock, more RAM and flash memory. Analog inputs INPA1-2 have increased range of input voltage to 5/55V. It allow to work easy which 5V output range sensors or measure battery up to 48V without any additional resistor divider . Coil battery connector allow after next firmware upgrade to keep time (RTC) and some temporary values like outputs state or energy readings after power reset.
Most important change is added cryptographic chip for encrypted transmission. Thanks it https protocol and authenticate outgoing mails can be supported. As previous version it acts as a web server, which presents readings of various types of sensors: temperature, humidity, voltage, current, events, and allows you to control remotely up to 10 outputs. Device is being developed all the time and new functionalities are constantly added. Lan Controller is designed and manufactured in Poland.
Please use user/user to login and control device. You can switch on/off outputs, observe temperature, AC current and power (will change after switch bulb on) Bulb will be switched off after 60s – hidden setup.
Please use admin/admin to see live broadcast. Some browsers can be not supported.
New version is based on 32bit processor. Thanks it interface panel is more functional and intuitive now. There has been added amplifiers for the measurement of small signals – thanks it simple and safe measurement of AC current is possible. There are also PWM outputs, for example brightness of lights or the speed of the electric motor can be controlled. For easy installation device support passive PoE. Updating the software by the user is now easier.functionalities are constantly added
The new version also means new opportunities for expansion – apart 1wire bus read temperature same RJ12 connector support I2C port. This means that we can connect a lot of sensor and devices. For example both AM2320 and BME280 temperature/humidity sensors are supported this way, 0.96′ OLED display and real time clock. For this purpose is also a new splitter bus for 1wire with I2C. We developed new, small board of 4 relays. Splitter and PCB relays are on the base which DIN rail mounting option.
NEW COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
In addition to used in the previous version of HTTP and SNMP to exchange data with other devices, also was added support for a new protocol MQTT. On the basis of this protocol will be available the service of remote data collection, processing and viewing data sent by Lan Controller, as well as control outputs, even when the device is behind a router.
MODERN WEB SERVER
Applied efficient 32-bit processor helped to create a modern website with high functionality using advanced tools. Drop-down menu, functional graphics, sliding boxes and buttons decide for comfortable use. All data are presented on main Status which is easy configurable – you can enable and disable the visibility of components and load your background. It creates great opportunities for configuration and application for advanced users who want to customize the controller to suit your requirements. Common with 2-way login options: admin or user which can display only Status page -it give great tool for creating device for very different purposes.
For users or network operators can’t miss watchdog function, which was core of our early designed controllers. In this version support 6 outputs and a lot of setup options.
ARAY OF EVENTS
The new version has a more extensive feature programming activities at the fulfillment of the condition on one of the sensors. Now we can check conditions at the same time on two inputs and set the Boolean operator when the output is to be driven. We can easily configure and add new lines of our “program.”
Scheduler can be useful for many applications. Allows switch on/off outputs according to the set time. New in v3 is also virtual output EVNT. We can use it as a condition in the array of events, simply by programming in this way, time and circumstances of the inclusion of the event. New look scheduler makes it easier to use, provides extensive capabilities to set not only on the day of the week but on a specific date in a year.
MQTT SERVER MQTT.ATS.PL
It is our proprietary solution complements functionality of Lan Controller v3.
Access is free for non-professional users up to 5 devices.
Server is intended for 5 core function (for this moment):
– collecting data coming from Lan Controller sensors and present them on charts: Charts, Listings
– setting filters for incomings data for purpose of sending MQTT topics: Format/Filter/Topic (for example for controlling out’s of one device based on sensor readings of other Lan Controller),
– control outputs according to big capacity Scheduler: Configure tasks,
– control outputs according to events: Configure reactions,
– control of Lan Controller from smartphone app or website – function work properly independently from place in network.
Ultimately server will support other devices which use MQTT protocol like GSM controller.
Simple application for mobile phone with Android system significantly extends the possibilities of use Lan Controller v3. Each moment we can check our sensor value or switch on/off output.
Idiomatic icon are representing typical sensors and red/green colour of switch – identical as on Lan Controller webpage help in usage.