- WCS1800 through hole current sensorHall effect current sensor for […]
- Lan Controller v2 housingUniversal housing fit to Lan Controller […]
- Extension cable Splitter RJ11Extension cable SPLITTER DS18B20 SENSOR […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 60 cm60cm cables are suitable for […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 35 cmThe cables with a length of 33cm […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 30 cmThe cables with a length of 30cm […]
- AC Current Clamp Sensor SCT-01Non-invasive current transformer, […]
- Current Sensor Carrier -75A to +75A ACS709This board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -31A to +31AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -15.5A to +15.5AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- Air quality sensor SDS-011Air quality sensor SDS-011 use laser […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensor with 15cm cableThe magnetic contacts are an important […]
- Modules sensor watherTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSPower supply […]
- Waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20 1mTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSTemperature […]
- Light detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Rain detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensorMagnetic sensor are essential component […]
- Magnetic water level CMW55Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW65Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW45Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW35Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Infrared distance sensor 20-150cm SharpSharp is analog distance sensor using […]
- Moisture/flooding sensorSensor is open electric curcuit with […]
- PIR motion sensorPIR sensor type HC-SR501 allows for […]
- Temperature sensor DS18B20 1Wire to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor with cable and RJ11 […]
- The temperature sensor PT1000 to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor based on PT1000 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 AM2302Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor AM2320Digital sensor with I2C bus output. […]
- Dusk sensorDusk sensor are circuit of specially […]
- Relays board 10A v3Accessory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Control board ON/OFF/PWMThe board is designed as an overlay on […]
- PoE injector 4xLAN/PoEPoE injector with reseting board. It […]
- Splitter DS18B20 sensof for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire input (Screw […]
- Splitter RJ12 sensor DS18B20 for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire and I2C input […]
- Tile relay to the Lan controller/ GSM v3 12VThe 1 relays board. After connecting to […]
- Relays board 16A x 5 to Controler GSMAccesory board with 5pcs of high […]
- Relays board 15AExtension to GSM controller V2 or Lan […]
- Tile relays to the Controller Gsm v3Accesory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Expansion Board v3 LiteProvide simple exit of ports IDC10-1 […]
ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -15.5A to +15.5A
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s 15.5 A ACS711 Hall effect-based linear current sensor with overcurrent fault output, which offers a low-resistance (~0.6 mO) current path and electrical isolation up to 100 V.
This board is a simple carrier of Allegro’s 15.5 A ACS711 Hall effect-based linear current sensor with overcurrent fault output, which offers a low-resistance (~0.6 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 100 V. This version accepts a bidirectional current input with a magnitude up to 15.5 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage centered at Vcc/2 with a typical error of 5%. It operates from 3 V to 5.5 V, so it can interface directly to both 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
This current sensor is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro’s ACS711KEXLT-15AB-T Hall effect-based linear current sensor with overcurrent fault output; we therefore recommend careful reading of the ACS711 datasheet (551k pdf) before using this product. This sensor has an operating voltage of 3 V to 5.5 V and an output sensitivity of 90 mV/A when Vcc is 3.3 V (or 136 mV/A when Vcc is 5 V). The following list details some of the sensor’s key features:
Designed for bidirectional input current from -15.5 A to 15.5 A (though the robust sensor IC can tolerate 100 ms transient current spikes up to 100 A). Conductive path internal resistance is typically 0.6 mO, and the PCB is made with 2-oz copper, so very little power is lost in the board. Use of a Hall effect sensor means the IC is able to electrically isolate the current path from the sensor’s electronics (for applications up to 100 V), which allows the sensor to be inserted anywhere along the current path and to be used in applications that require electrical isolation. 100 kHz bandwith. Good accuracy and reliability: factory calibration results in a typical total output error of 5% at room temperature, the output offset voltage is extremely stable, and the sensor has zero magnetic hysteresis. Overcurrent FAULT output latches low when current magnitude exceeds 15.5 A. Operating temperature range of -40Â°C to 125Â°C.
The pads are labeled on the bottom silkscreen, as shown in the picture to the right. The silkscreen also shows the direction that is interpreted as positive current flow via the +i arrow.
This 15.5 A current sensor is marked with a black X. We also sell a 31 A version that uses the same carrier PCB; you can distinguish the versions by reading the text on the IC or by looking at the color of the X on the bottom silkscreen.
This sensor is very similar to our original ACS711 -12.5 to +12.5 A Current Sensor Carrier, but uses a smaller “EX” package that has a larger optimized sensing range and reduced internal resistance. The board size, pinout, and hole locations are all unchanged, so it can generally be used as a drop-in replacement for our ACS711 carriers with “LC” packages.