- Lan Controller v2 housingUniversal housing fit to Lan Controller […]
- Extension cable Splitter RJ11Extension cable SPLITTER DS18B20 SENSOR […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 60 cm60cm cables are suitable for […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 35 cmThe cables with a length of 33cm […]
- DHT Sensor connection cable 30 cmThe cables with a length of 30cm […]
- AC Current Clamp Sensor SCT-01Non-invasive current transformer, […]
- Current Sensor Carrier -75A to +75A ACS709This board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -31A to +31AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- ACS711EX Current Sensor Carrier -15.5A to +15.5AThis board is a simple carrier of […]
- Air quality sensor SDS-011Air quality sensor SDS-011 use laser […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensor with 15cm cableThe magnetic contacts are an important […]
- Modules sensor watherTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSPower supply […]
- Waterproof temperature sensor DS18B20 1mTECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSTemperature […]
- Light detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect light.- […]
- Rain detector moduleThe sensor is used to detect […]
- Sensor- door open / reed sensorMagnetic sensor are essential component […]
- Magnetic water level CMW55Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW65Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW45Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Magnetic water level CMW35Float liquid level sensors are used […]
- Infrared distance sensor 20-150cm SharpSharp is analog distance sensor using […]
- Moisture/flooding sensorSensor is open electric curcuit with […]
- PIR motion sensorPIR sensor type HC-SR501 allows for […]
- Temperature sensor DS18B20 1Wire to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor with cable and RJ11 […]
- The temperature sensor PT1000 to Lan ControllerTemperature sensor based on PT1000 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 AM2302Humidity and temperature sensor DHT22 […]
- Humidity and temperature sensor AM2320Digital sensor with I2C bus output. […]
- Dusk sensorDusk sensor are circuit of specially […]
- Relays board 10A v3Accessory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Control board ON/OFF/PWMThe board is designed as an overlay on […]
- PoE injector 4xLAN/PoEPoE injector with reseting board. It […]
- Splitter DS18B20 sensof for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire input (Screw […]
- Splitter RJ12 sensor DS18B20 for Lan ControllerMultiplication 1Wire and I2C input […]
- Tile relay to the Lan controller/ GSM v3 12VThe 1 relays board. After connecting to […]
- Relays board 16A x 5 to Controler GSMAccesory board with 5pcs of high […]
- Relays board 15AExtension to GSM controller V2 or Lan […]
- Tile relays to the Controller Gsm v3Accesory board with 4pcs of high […]
- Expansion Board v3 LiteProvide simple exit of ports IDC10-1 […]
Lan Controller v3
It is a completely new device greatly expanded functionality compared to version v2. It acts as a web server, which presents readings of various types of sensors: temperature, humidity, voltage, current, events, and allows you to control remotely up to 6 outputs. The device is designed and manufactured in Poland.
In the new version has been added amplifiers for the measurement of small signals - this is possible, for example, simple and safe measurement of AC current. There are also outputs the PWM control, for example the brightness of lights or the speed of the electric motor and the servo control modeling. For ease of installation in remote installations plate can be powered by PoE. Updating the software by the user is now very easy.
The new version also means new opportunities for expansion - apart rails 1wire read temperature is available I2C serial port to which they are prepared appropriate sensors. It is now available humidity and temperature sensor AM2320. There is also a new splitter bus 1wire with I2C, and a new board relays. Splitter and PCB relays are on the base can be mounted on a DIN rail.
NEW COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL
In addition to used in the previous version of HTTP and SNMP to exchange data with other devices, also added support for a new protocol MQTT developed and made available by IBM for IoT applications. On the basis of this protocol will be available the service of remote data collection, processing and viewing data sent by Lan Controller, as well as control outputs, even when the device is behind a router.
MODERN WEB SERVER
Applied efficient 32-bit processor helped to create a modern website with high functionality using advanced tools. Drop-down menu, functional graphics, sliding boxes and buttons decide for comfortable use. Additionally, you can enable and disable the visibility of components and load your background creates great opportunities for configuration and application for advanced users who want to customize the controller to suit your requirements.
AN ARRAY OF EVENTS
The new version has a more extensive feature programming activities at the fulfillment of the condition on one of the sensors. Now we can check conditions at the same time on two inputs and set the Boolean operator when the output is to be driven. We can easily configure and add new lines of our "program."
Useful for many applications can be Scheduler allows you to enable / disable the device at a specified time or a specified period. New in v3 is also the introduction of a virtual output EVNT. We can use it as a condition in the array of events, simply by programming in this way, time and circumstances of the inclusion of the event. New look scheduler makes it easier to use, provides extensive capabilities to set not only on the day of the week but on a specific date.
MQTT SERVER MQTT.ATS.PL
It is our proprietary solution complements functionality of Lan Controller v3.
Access is free for non-professional users up to 5 devices.
Server is intended for 4 core function (for this moment):
- collecting data coming from Lan Controller sensors and present them on charts: Charts, Listings
- setting filters for incomings data for purpose of sending MQTT topics: Format/Filter/Topic (for example for controlling out's of one device based on sensor readings of other Lan Controller),
- control according to big capacity Scheduler: Manage tasks,
- control of Lan Controller from smart home app or website - function work properly independently from place in network.
Ultimately server will support other devices which use MQTT protocol.